View Profile Schulles

2 game Reviews with Responses

All 18 Reviews

Controls are so awkward: for example why not put jumping on up? And when I talked to the developer the dialog-continue-button seemed to change just after I had succesfully figured that one out earlier.. The little art there is doesn't really fit together either. Fighting felt pretty neat though and I see some potential here.

olivecrow responds:

Thank you for your feedback! It's the game based on mobile, so I made the jump and the move pressed with different hands. But on keyboard, using up to jump would be better. I'm going to make a setup for jumping with the Up soon, but it'll take some time because updates that can be applied to mobile versions are a priority.

This game is very special and has a strange kind of humour I enjoyed:
Alright, I spent my day cutting wood where I had to run away from bees! I spent an eternity on the loo, some time in the sauna. I tried to get the key on the toilet, but just couldn't, whatever I tried...
It got darker and I decided to mown the lawn. I heard noises from the forest! When I drove there to check I got my lawnmower stuck in a hurt deer while being chased by blonde ghost. I was puking like hell after drinking a whole bottle of booze and threw wood and a bucket at her, then trapped her in the bear trap. Did I mention that I was naked the whole time? That was my weekend, how was yours?

This game could need some secret medals I would try to find! I had fun playing with the things lieing around and experiment. I just loved the ideas like getting rid of the bees by jumping into the water, giving the lawnmower a few pulls until it starts and so on... The graphics are really good and funny. Man! I got scared at some point! When that creepy ghost slammed in the door, destroyed the bed and carried me away! And why would these ghosts constantly appear on the bridge, on the bed?

Some things in the game made me wonder what they could mean and raised my curiousity...

It seems like this game has a lot to fool around with and many tiny details to discover, however it completely lacks of any explanation and all the tasks seem to have no real point which makes it get boring easily.

Something I disliked were the pseudo-8bit graphic: The bench with the clothes aswell as the pump I got the water from, the trap and some little thing at the wall are blurry and have different resolutions. It's nothing big, but these tiny things already make it a little less perfect to me.

I also had a giant bug where I would turn into TWO rednecks when I destroyed the bee's nest, one got stuck in the water. The next time I got to that point I had the same bug again. The camera would follow one player but both would be able to pick up things... Maybe try to fix that?

Last but not least: The light effects are great, the sounds and music perfect, same for the atmosphere created. As I said the graphics are full of detail, for instance I was amazed the bed would actually be cracked by the ghost!

So all in all this is a splendid game I would say with lots of things to discover and also something unique! It reminds me of "The Room Tribute" it is nothing big though and gets boring too quickly when there seems to be nothing left to be discovered. Thanks, I enjoyed it! :) I will now try to get that damn key.

Hypnohustler responds:

Hey thanks for the lengthy review. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it mostly. I'll check into the bugs you mentioned.

Julian @Schulles