View Profile Schulles

All 18 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

This is madness!

What should I say, I am a big fan of minimalism! The concept and the game is simple but addicting and worked out perfectly!

This is a great RTS-Game with lots of awesome ideas and nice artwork! However what really bothers me is the fact that everything is so small and that it can be really hard to select the right tile, which makes setting up a pipe and cable system quite annoying. For me the 'S' key didn't work, at least I didn't notice any changes and the builders and workers kept on moving like turtles. However all this doesn't change the fact that it's a great game and I will surely come back to play it again.

Got thrown out of the maze in the second level, due to a bug, already and had to exit to restart. Could need at least some explanation on where to go or what to look for. The idea seems kind of interesting but I agree that the execution went wrong at some parts. The light effects looked neat although I still don't know what actually happens when I use the ACTION-key. It's certainly not bad though and in fact I like it!

Once you get the tires maxed and the shock absorber it gets pretty easy. I would really recommend to level on the melee attack at the beginning. I liked the story a lot! Played through all 200 missions and the other modes; loved it a lot!

How can such a great game get so less attention?

You know a game's good when it gives you goose skin everytime you play it... This game is so amazing. I loved the 4-colour artwork the soundtrack and the whole gameconcept. Just perfect!

Great!

This is by far the best tower-defense game I have ever seen! The gameplay was just awesome and the graphics incredibly well made!

Julian @Schulles